Compositi Stirrups...

When I found these stirrups I immediately fell in love with their bright PURPLE colored pads. I also liked how light weight yet sturdy they felt and decided to give them a try. So glad I did!
They are called Compositi Premium Stirrup Irons they are made of hi-tech polymers and come in a variety of colors! Now to collect one of each to go with all my crazy saddle pads!


With my saddle only being 9lbs removing my classic stirrup irons and replacing them with these made my saddle feel weightless! So far I haven't had any problems with these. The colored rubber grip pads still look great and keeps my foot from slipping out. I've heard of plastic stirrups snapping but these never felt that they might do that. 


A few reviewers mentioned having issues with their foot slipping out of the stirrup because of the size. Also because of the light weight of the irons they would bounce around once dropped making it difficult to get their stirrups back. I haven't experienced either of these issues though. Now I intend to collect ALL the colors so my matchy matchy addiction will be happy. 



Here's what SmartPaks website has to say about them:

The Compositi Premium Stirrup Irons are a traditional stirrup with a pop of color. These stirrups are made of one of the toughest hi-tech polymers produced by DuPont®. Additionally, these stirrups have integrated 3D swivel action treads. These treads are positioned on a shock-absorbent layer in the stirrup to relieve tension on knees and ankles. 
  • Provides joint relief
  • Large color selection
  • Made from durable materials
  • 4 3/4 in wide

What color would you try?

No comments:

Post a Comment